viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

Web tools and Apps!

I've just finished watching Nik Peachey's talk, and found it really enriching.
While watching them, I chose one of them, which I think we could use both as teachers and students, and it is the video mail. In the talk Nik very well proposes its use for developing speaking skills and how it would be useful for shy students and I think it's a great idea!
On the other hand I think it is great for our lab lessons. Sometimes we get terrified when it comes to reading in front of our teachers, and it would be great if we could send them a link with our production. I made an attempt at reconrding the tongue twister "Peter Pipper" Have a look!

My video

What do you guys think? Would you give it a try in Lab?




See you around!

2 comentarios:

  1. I liked your idea of using this app in Lab. As a ss, I was shy and terrified of speaking in front of my classmates. It would have been a great idea for me and other shy ss as well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG! I do remember that tongue twister :)

    ResponderEliminar